What is Klarna?
Klarna is a payment option that allows customers to buy what they want whenever they want and be able to pay for it later with 0% interest! The ultimate way to shop! It allows you to receive your items before you have to pay and all it requires is your email, postcode and shipping details. You then will receive a follow up email off of Klarna to make the payment when you are ready within 14 days of purchasing the item.
To use Klarna at checkout. You must go to the checkout on Benir clothing and then click ‘Klarna’ where it asks you how you would like to pay (To use Klarna you do not need to open an account). You will then be then taken to the next page where you enter your details. After entering your details you will then be asked if you would like to ‘Pay later’ or pay via credit or debit card.
- Your billing and delivery address can be different, however they need to be in the same country.
- The maximum purchase limit is different on each account, and is determined by a credit assessment by Klarna. If your order fails, you may wish to try again with a smaller amount.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We’d recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You need to be a U.K. customer to use Klarna at the moment